We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of English. You will be joining a passionate and supportive team in a school where all staff have a genuine commitment to educate the next generation. You will have excellent subject knowledge and enthusiasm for the subject and will be continually supported and challenged as you look to press your personality and ideas on the English curriculum.
If you have energy and passion for your subject and innovative teaching and learning strategies, we would like to hear from you.
Turves Green Boys’ School is a modern and forward thinking 11–16 School with approximately 650 students on roll. We are a Good School’ Ofsted 2014 and moved into a brand new, state of the art new building in November 2016.
We can offer you:
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• Students who are enthusiastic and have a hunger for learning
• Very supportive colleagues including a strong and innovative English team
• A strong Pastoral Support System
• A school committed to doing the very best for their students
We want from you:
• Passion for your subject
• Creativity, knowledge and enthusiasm
• Commitment to achieving the highest outcomes from our students
• High expectations of yourself, the department and our students
• Excellent IT skills.
English is a key priority for the school and the department is at an exciting stage in its development. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated teacher to join our team and gain excellent career experience.
Applications will be welcome from those who will be newly qualified in September and from more experienced candidates. For more details and an application form, please contact the school by telephone or e-mail. Informal visits are welcome.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: 0121 483 2890