ABC Teachers part of TES are helping recruit for a school based in Warwickshire for a Teacher of English to start September, part time 3 days per week for a full term. The school is ideally looking for a teacher who is passionate, dedicated and confident teaching to pupils of mixed abilities. If you are a qualified teacher who is looking to progress your career in teaching, then we want to hear from you!
About the role:
• Deliver high quality lessons to classes of KS3 and KS4
• Planning creative lessons
• Part Time 3 days per week
• Work well in a team environment
• Make the classroom engaging for pupils bringing out the best of their abilities
About the school:
• Fantastic departmental support
• Aiming to provide the highest quality of teaching
• Potential for position to extend for the right teacher
• Dedicated to bringing an inspirational atmosphere to all pupils
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to adjust teaching styles to suit pupils of mixed ability
• Possess valid references, DBS/Police checks
• Have worked in UK schools and with the curriculum in the last 2 years
• Be eligible to work in the UK (valid visa)
• Hold a degree and have at least 20 days experience working with children
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.