Temporary Teacher of English required from 7th January to 26th August 2019
Oak Multi-Academy Trust has an outstanding opportunity for an outstanding and dynamic Teacher of English to join Manor High School from 7th January 2019.
The Trust, formed in April 2018, currently comprises of Manor High School, Brookside Primary School, Overdale Infants School, Overdale Junior School, and Woodland Grange Primary School, and came about through the coming together of a group of like-minded schools, committed to providing an excellent education for its students.
Manor High is an 11-16 school of approximately 900 students with a culturally diverse population, set in the highly desirable residential area of Oadby. We converted our age range recently and are now leading our first cohort of Year 11s through to GCSE success in 2019.
· An outstanding and dynamic teacher, to teach our students across the age range, and to instil our core values of excellence, inspiration, care and respect
· An individual with high expectations of achievement, and outstanding classroom practice who can instil a passion for English in others
· A person with highly effective interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm
· A welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contributions
· Well-motivated students, and interested and supportive parents
· Enhanced CPD opportunities and a strong commitment to the professional development of Teaching and Learning
Manor High School operates on three salary bandings. They are; M1 to M3 (Teacher); M4 to M6 (referred to as an ‘Accomplished Teacher’) and; UPS1 to UPS3 (referred to as an ‘Expert teacher’). For this particular role we welcome applications from across the full salary range. Please indicate what range you are applying for in your application.
For more information and to apply, please contact our HR Manager, Nicola Wall on 0116 2729720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is designated as a regulated activity and requires enhanced criminal records check for a regulated activity (including a barred list check).