Part-time (0.6) Teacher of English, MPS
From September 2018, fixed term in the first instance
We are a highly successful Community High School & College. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and talented English teacher to join a passionate English team for a fixed term. You will be joining a vibrant and energetic work environment and join a highly committed group of staff and students who are ambitious for their future and proud of their school.
You will have
- Excellent teaching skills
- An awareness of the national educational picture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High expectations of all and commitment to all aspects of school life
- Flexibility, energy and imagination
- Passion and drive to help the school realise its vision
We will offer you
- An outstanding, positive ethos where learners enjoy and achieve
- A school and college, genuinely at the heart of its community
- Staff and Governors who are committed, talented and highly motivated
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- First class learning facilities including public library and sports centre
- Easy access to Liverpool, Manchester and the Cheshire countryside
An application pack is available to download from our website : www.birchwoodhigh.org or for further information contact Head of HR, Jane Calderbank on: Telephone 01925 853500 E-mail email@example.com
School visits available on application.
Closing date: Thursday 1st March 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 6th March 2018
Birchwood Community Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children: the successful candidate must therefore be able to satisfy an enhanced DBS check.