We seek to appoint an exceptional Teacher of English, who will also be the second in charge.
The Academy is in an incredibly exciting position, a place where the pace of change and improvement is rapid. We are therefore looking for a member of staff to join our team who has a desire to be a part of taking this Academy to become outstanding. If you want to inspire, aspire and achieve, we are the Academy for you. Come and join something special and make your mark.
You will be:
- An outstanding teacher, passionate about raising standards.
- Passionate about staff professional development.
- Passionate about the development of new technologies.
- Able to think creatively to make learning exciting and relevant to all our students.
- Clear about how to increase rates of progress for all students.
- Dedicated to keeping up to date with and develop students’ abilities with the newest technological advances.
- Dedicated to keeping up to date with new technological advances and committed to developing the confidence and abilities in students to do the same.
- Highly organised and able to manage your time effectively.
- Willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to support our students and the life of the Academy.
- A reflective practitioner, keen to develop and progress.
- Aspirational in your pursuit of excellence for the students and your own development.
To apply now, please visit www.academytransformationtrust.co.uk/vacancies and complete the online form.
For further information, please call Dianne Whippey, Principal’s PA & HR on 01375 898008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on Thursday, 20 September 2018.
Interview date: As and when applications are received.
The Hathaway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with current and past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.