ABC Teachers are seeking an English teacher to cover a full academic year at a school in Telford. The School offer a friendly and supportive environment with the potential to go permanent after a full academic year of supply.
Both NQT'S and experienced teachers will be considered for the position.
The full role of a teacher will be required, including marking, planning, staff meetings and parents evenings.
About the Role:
· Responsible for following set schemes of work , planning, preparation and marking
· Responsible for monitoring progress
· Attending departmental meetings as required
· Ensure adequate provisions for students of all abilities
· Responsible for English KS3 and KS4
About the School:
· Based in Shropshire
· Strong and supportive English department
· The school has the highest aspirations for all students and will support them to achieve the highest level of academic success
· Staff are committed to supporting the well-being of all our students
· The school has a fun and forward thinking, adventurous outlook.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Danny Cotton today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.