English Teacher (Maternity Cover) - https://dunraven.careers.eteach.com/o/english-teacher-maternity-cover
Required for February 2019 (a January start is possible by negotiation)
Thank you very much for your enquiry about the post of Teacher of English (Maternity cover) at Dunraven School. This is a temporary vacancy arising as a result of maternity leave. We are looking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and successful Teacher to join our thriving and oversubscribed school.
Dunraven School Overview
Dunraven School’s results are strong, remaining well above national averages and representing positive ‘value-added’. Recognition of its marked progress has been significant and its journey as a school is important to us. For example:
- In February 2011 we were designated as both a National Support School and a Leading Edge School.
- In August 2011, we converted to Academy status.
- In 2012 we began our development as an All Through School with children starting in Reception in September 2013.
- In summer 2013 our £20 million BSF programme was completed.
- In October 2014 we were judged as outstanding in all areas, including both Early Years and the Sixth Form, by Ofsted.
- In 2016 we were designated as a National Teaching School and an Academy Sponsor. The Dunraven Educational Trust was established.
- In 2018 the Dunraven Educational Trust began working in partnership with two primary schools.
If you are successful in your application, you will share in the leadership and management of a staff who are hard working, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our students. We offer:
- A high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers (SSAT, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders, NPQs);
- Clear pathways for career development and progression with a proven track-record of success in developing leaders;
- A supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events);
- Excellent opportunities for leading work with external partners (National Support School, National Teaching School);
- A culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
Further details about the post and how to apply can be found here https://dunraven.careers.eteach.com/. We look forward to receiving your application
The closing date for receipt of applications is midday on Monday 15 October 2018.
Interviews are currently planned for week commencing 15 October 2018.
Dunraven School is committed to the safety and protection of its students. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check is a condition of employment for all employees.