Teacher of English - KS3 and KS4
Fixed Term Supply Contract - Full-time
Commences ASAP until December 2019 - Possibly longer
Vision for Education is a thriving and genuine education recruitment and supply agency who have been in operation for over a decade across the Greater Manchester.
As part of the TES, we advertise on behalf of the schools who we are partnered with providing a solution to their temporary supply needs, varying from daily supply, short and long-term placements and permanent jobs for teachers, NQTs, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and support staff.
More about the role available;
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Teacher of English to GCSE level on a full-time basis to cover a fixed term position at a very highly commended Secondary School based in Tameside. The role is to commence immediately through till the end of December 2019 initially.
The school in question are currently an OFSTED Good rated secondary with a very strong leadership team and incredibly high expectations for pupils across the board.
To be considered for the post you must:
- A fully qualified Secondary Education teacher with QTS or QTLS specialising in English.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team within a very highly regarded secondary school in Tameside.
- Have the ability to commit to a full-time position which will involve planning, preparation, marking and parents' evenings as required.
As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.