Due to the expansion of our middle years provision we now seek a Teacher of English who wishes to be part of a professionally dynamic, supportive and forward thinking learning community, in a safe, family-friendly setting.
The successful candidate must:
• hold a degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education (i.e. PGCE/GTP), preferably with QTS
• have a proven track record of excellent classroom and pedagogical practice
• have a good ability to use IT to support teaching and learning
• be able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents
• be a reflective practitioner with the ability to think creatively and innovate
• be a positive and enthusiastic member of staff
• be willing to be fully involved in extra-curricular activities
• most importantly of all, fully subscribe to the maxim that “all complex decision-making be based on what constitutes best practice for the child”.
The school offers a competitive, tax-free international salary and benefits package, comparable to other international schools in the region.
To apply for this position please use 'Quick Apply'.
RAK Academy Family of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must have undergone child protection screening and any offer of appointment will be subject to the above checks.