Thank you for your interest in The Winsford Academy vacancy we have for Teacher of English for September 2018 or January 2019.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, ambitious Teacher of English.
We are part of the Fallibroome Multi Academy Trust and this has presented us with great support and excellent opportunities for collaboration.
In May 2016 Ofsted judged The Winsford Academy to be Good for ‘overall effectiveness’ and commended for ‘rapid and sustained improvement.’ Inspectors were impressed with pupils’ behaviour and pride in their school and commended a ‘culture of improving learning’ which meant that pupils made good progress in their subjects.
We are seeking an innovative and motivational teacher with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels. The requirement will be to have particular emphasis to teach up to GCSE. We are looking for passionate and inspirational professionals who would enjoy working in an exciting and rewarding environment and are prepared to contribute fully to school life.
It is essential that the post holder has positivity, drive and a good sense of humour.
In return you can expect:
· A Principal with the drive and determination to ensure the Academy achieves ‘outstanding’ and is recognised as a hub of excellence within the community
· Excellent CPD opportunities and investment to ensure succession planning for the future
· Support from a sponsor with a national reputation for excellence
· The support of an effective, forward thinking Governing Body committed to providing high quality education in an aspirational learning environment
· A committed and passionate staff
· An enthusiastic, well behaved body of students with a sense of pride in themselves and the achievements of their school