Teacher of English with TLR 2a
(Key Stage Three Coordinator of English)
£23,720- £39,406 pay award pending
TLR 2a £2,721
12 month fixed term contract but could become a permanent teaching post
Required from January 2020
Are you an exceptional and creative Teacher of English looking to work in a highly professional and supportive school? Due to maternity leave, we would like to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of English, to our successful and oversubscribed school located in North Cheshire. There may be an opportunity for a permanent English Teacher post, following the current job incumbents return from maternity leave in January 2021.
We are seeking a teacher who is:
• passionate about their subject and able to deliver excellent lessons that are exciting, engaging and inclusive
• able to motivate and inspire students and staff to raise achievement across all ability ranges
• an enthusiastic, positive professional with strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
Culcheth High School is:
• a popular and oversubscribed school, easily accessible on the outskirts of Warrington
• a highly successful school with GCSE grades above the national average - in summer 2019, 78.6% of students achieved a grade 4-9 in English Language, in English Literature, 79.7% of students achieved grade 4-9
• a fabulous purpose built facility with outstanding teaching rooms and technology
• a friendly environment with motivated students and supportive parents
Further details can be found in our recruitment pack, which is available on our website www.culchethhigh.org.uk Closing date for applications is Thursday 26th September at 3.30pm. Interviews to be held the week commencing 30th September.
We are committed to safeguarding our students and each other. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service with Child Barring checks and the receipt of satisfactory references.