Teacher of English
Full Time – Teachers Main Pay Scale (1-6)
Required for September 2018
The Chase is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to teach English and some Drama across KS3 and KS4. The candidate may be looking for their first appointment within the profession but applications from colleagues with additional experience will be warmly received.
You will be joining a very successful and supportive department. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person to join an experienced team where you will have the chance to develop professionally and make a significant contribution to the ever-growing success and reputation of The Chase School.
We are looking for a skillful teacher who can demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Resourcefulness and team spirit
• Proactive strategies for raising attainment
Willingness to contribute to the extra curriculum activities in the faculty and across the School.
.In return, we can offer:
• A well-qualified and experienced team of specialists
• A modern and well-resourced faculty
• A broad spectrum of abilities to encourage across the 11-16 age range
The Chase is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.