Required for Easter 2019 or sooner:
We are seeking to appoint a well qualified, enthusiastic and innovative teacher of Food, Design and Technology.
The successful candidate will be required to teach Food and Nutrition at key Stage 4, in addition to a range of Design and Technology subjects at Key Stage 3.
Catering is a valued subject at Langdon Park School, and students enjoy both the practical and theoretical aspects involved.
The successful candidate will be:
• A highly effective classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire and engage all students.
• Committed to ensuring the best possible progress for all students.
• Fully knowledgeable and complicit with Food Standards and Health and Safety regulations.
• Fully competent in managing the day to day space and resources of the catering area.
• Prepared to contribute to the wider school community and enrichment programme.
The successful applicant will join a committed and collaborative staff, who deliver high standards of teaching to students and are rigorous in their aim to facilitate the best possible outcomes for young people.
Please contact our Human Resources department on 020 8987 4811 or send an email to email@example.com if you require any further information or wish to visit the school prior to application.
Closing date: 21st January 2019.
Interviews will take place week beginning 28th January 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the School.
Langdon Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete a DBS check.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population