Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Teacher of Design Technology for an "Outstanding" client School in Durham. The School have a strong, caring ethos and aim to provide children with a high quality, broad and balanced curriculum; they place great emphasis on striving for personal success whatever the starting point for the individual.
Last year has been another excellent year for results for the School, with over 40% of entries attaining A*-B grades - a figure well above the government’s expected target for this year’s cohort - and an overall pass rate of 98% (above the national average).
The desired Teacher will need to have experience in teaching KS3 and GCSE Food Technology and a proven track record in achieving results.
The position is a vacant post which will start in January 2019 and to cover a member of staff who will be retiring at Christmas.
The salary for this position will be between £105 and £198.12 per day depending on experience.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Paul Hillas on 0191 267 6491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.