Teacher of Food Technology
£105 - £213.35 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status
April 2021 – July 2021
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Food Technology to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Northumberland. This is a full time, long term teaching role, teaching Key Stage 4, GCSE Food Technology.
The desired Teacher of Food Technology will be working in a fantastic School who provide the basis for the highest standards of care, relationships and academic achievement. This role will be teaching GCSE Food Technology where you will be teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
To be considered for the position of Teacher of Food Technology, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching secondary Food Technology at Key Stage 3 and 4.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Gareth Gaston in our Newcastle secondary team on 0191 267 6491.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency