Ipswich Academy is looking for committed, talented and enthusiastic teachers of French and offers exceptional candidates the opportunity of securing leadership responsibilities. Flexible working options can be accommodated.
Ipswich Academy offers:
● a highly supportive team ethos;
● strong ambition for the success of our students;
● a commitment to efficient processes to reduce administrative workload
● an environment of rapidly growing pupil achievement - IA is ranked 4th amongst Ipswich schools for adding value to pupils’ achievement, and achieved its best ever GCSE results, in 2017;
● part time working, job share, compressed hours and occasional working from home are all possible to accommodate;
● the opportunity to undertake leadership responsibilities, and receive appropriate additional allowance.
Successful applicants will have:
- excellent teaching abilities;
- a commitment to collaborative working;
- effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- excellent organisational skills; and
- a commitment to promoting effective and inclusive education for all pupils.
All applicants must have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and if successful will be required to comply with the Trust’s safeguarding policies and procedures.
Links to the job description, which includes a person specification, application form and employment monitoring form are below, and are also available from our website ipswichacademy.paradigmtrust.org.
Visits to the academy by arrangement are very welcome and encouraged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing a contact telephone number to arrange.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Wednesday 18th April 2018, 12.00pm
Lesson observation and Interview date: w/c 23rd April. Individual dates and interview times will be advised on 19th April 2018.