(French specialist, second subject Spanish)
Starting September 2021
Suitable for NQT or more experienced candidate
- Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
- High performing school with excellent examination results
- Inspirational and vibrant MFL department, with enthusiastic students
- Outstanding, supported CPD opportunities and career development
- Investment in well-being of both pupils and staff e.g. a two-week October half term
Modern Foreign Languages at Heathside
Fully staffed with specialists
- GCSE Grades 9-4: French 85%, German 96%, Spanish 58%
- 2020 GCSE Grades 9-4: French 93%, Spanish 81%
- 2019 A Level A*-B: 100% French, 100% Spanish
- 2020 A Level A*-B 100% French 50% Spanish
- Please see the school’s website for an application form.
- Closing date: Midday 17th May 2021
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Heathside is a high achieving 11-18 co-educational converter academy with 7 forms of entry totalling 1264 students on roll, 202 of whom are in the sixth form. In 2019 91% of students achieved Grade 4 English and Mathematics. At A level 71% of s...