Teacher of French
· Inner London Pay Scale
· ATA Allowance £1000
· 2% Attendance Bonus
· Possible Recruitment Incentive
· Onsite fitness and cardio suite
We are looking to expand the MFL department and applications are invited from well-qualified and enthusiastic teachers of French with the ability to teach across all key stage levels: GCSE, A level and International Baccalaureate from September 2018. He or she will have the vision, drive and commitment to join a highly motivated and enthusiastic team, and will be keen to take part in our extensive programme of extra-curricular activities and trips. The subject is delivered in a high quality and very well-resourced environment. The post is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers and we will consider applications from candidates who can also offer Spanish or Italian. The salary offered will be negotiated to reflect the calibre of the applicant appointed.
Ashcroft Technology Academy:
· is graded an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) with high standards of behaviour
· is a highly successful and heavily over-subscribed school in Putney, south west London
· provides excellent quality and well-resourced facilities
· 84% English and Maths GCSE at grade 4 or better in 2017, with 58% of the cohort gaining the EBACC.
· has the highest performing Sixth Form in the Borough of Wandsworth for the past 4 years
· offers both A-Levels and the International Baccalaureate in the sixth form
· offers excellent opportunities for career development with a comprehensive NQT programme
· is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
If you would like to be a part of this team, further details and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it as soon as you are ready but no later than noon on 14 September 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where we find suitable applications and so we advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible as we may choose to interview shortly after receipt.
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance. ATA safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. ATA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from minority groups. The school also has full disabled access.