We require for January 2019 a talented and enthusiastic French teacher to join a dynamic, friendly and experienced department in a high performing school. This post will be for two terms in the first instance with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate
Langley Park School for Boys is a large, oversubscribed, 11-18 school with co-educational sixth form. We consistently achieve high academic success with this summer both English and Maths gaining over 80% Grades 4-9, and at A Level 59% of Grades were awarded at A*-B grades. What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to teach in a way that keeps students engaged and stimulated
• Have a proven record as an excellent classroom practitioner
• Be experienced teaching to Key Stage 3 French, with the possibility of KS5 in the future for the right candidate
• Be either an experienced or a newly qualified teacher.
• Be able to offer German to KS3.
What we have to offer you:
• £38M building with state of the art facilities.
• Committed and hardworking students.
• Ongoing professional development and training
• A friendly and supportive working environment