NORTH CESTRIAN SCHOOL
Job Title: Teacher of Geography
Salary: MPS – UPS
Start Date: September 2018
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
North Cestrian became a Free School in September 2016 as part of the Hamblin Education Trust along with Altrincham Grammar School for Boys. The school is a mainstream, non-selective, co-educational 11-16 academy, serving the community in and around Altrincham.
North Cestrian School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and committed professional to join their school in September 2018.
Since opening, each new year of entry has been over-subscribed. The school is growing rapidly with planned numbers to be in the region of 700 pupils and we are currently proceeding with £7.3 million of building works to provide outstanding facilities for pupils and staff.
We can offer:
· A disciplined environment based on clear rules and procedures.
- A knowledge-based curriculum with a focus on drill and practice to ensure key points are mastered.
- A can-do culture, not allowing circumstances to prevent progress.
- Expectation of a full buy-in from parents.
You will be:
· A talented Geography teacher looking to start or develop your career. This post is suitable for an NQT or more experienced teacher.
· A teacher with the passion and skills to help all our students fulfil their potential
· Relentlessly focussed upon the demonstrable, specific and measurable progress of all
All teachers at North Cestrian School are expected to be aware of and subscribe to the School’s academic and pastoral mission and to maintain high personal and professional standards in all their dealings with pupils and parents.
How to apply
For an application pack, to arrange a visit or an informal chat regarding this post and working at the school please contact Diane Jamieson or Katie Mcwilliams on 0191 267 6555 or 07713323792 or email email@example.com
Completed application forms should be submitted by 11am on the 22nd March to Diane Jamieson via email.
Applications will be reviewed as received, so we may be in contact before the closing date.
Interviews will be held on the 29th March.
The appointment will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure through the DBS. At interview applicants will be expected to provide evidence confirming date of birth and academic qualifications.
Headmaster: Mr L Bergin
North Cestrian School, Dunham Road
Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4AJ www.northcestrian.co.uk