Teacher of Geography
MPS/UPS Full time
(Suitable for NQT’s)
We are looking to appoint an experienced, committed and ambitious Teacher of Geography who will play a key role in the School’s journey towards excellence, to start September 2021.
As a valued member of the team you will:
- Be an excellent practitioner
- Promote and be committed to securing high expectations for learning and the raising of achievement.
- Have the knowledge and experience of Teaching Geography
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
You will be joining an ambitious and innovative organisation which is looking for imaginative practitioners to secure positive outcomes for our young people. We offer bespoke leadership and professional development opportunities and we look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
Closing Date: 8am on Monday 24th May, 2021
Interviews: w/c Monday 24th May, 2021
An application pack can be downloaded from
contacting our recruitment team on
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of students and the successful applicant will be subject to full employment checks including an enhanced DBS Disclosure. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce that reflects the population of Bradford.
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The new Hanson School building on the Sutton Avenue site, is the third building in over 100 years to carry the proud Hanson Name (the first Hanson School opened on Byron Street in 1897). Hanson School has a long established reputation for excellence ...