We require for September 2021 or January 2022 a talented Geography Teacher.
You will be joining a dynamic Geography department with a forward thinking and contemporary approach. We are committed to shaping not just outstanding Geographers through high academic standards but encourage our students to be active and engaged global citizens. The department runs several outstanding GCSE and A-Level fieldwork opportunities within the UK, as well as an annual A-Level overseas trip to Iceland.
Langley Park School for Boys is a large, over-subscribed, 11-18 school with a co-educational Sixth Form. We consistently achieve high academic success, whilst maintaining a commitment to educating the ‘whole child’ through the promotion of sport and the arts as part of a well-rounded curriculum.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
• Have an ability to teach Geography in a way which keeps students engaged and stimulated
• Have a proven record as an excellent classroom practitioner
• Have experience of, or be willing to teach across all Key Stages
• Be either an experienced teacher or newly qualified teacher seeking their first appointment.
What we have to offer you:
• £38M building with state of the art facilities.
• Committed and hardworking students.
• Ongoing professional development and training
• A friendly and supportive working environment
Langley Park School for Boys
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years