Would you like to grow your career teaching in a transforming Geography Department within a vibrant and diverse school in the heart of London?
Are you a talented Geography teacher who is keen to develop their skills further in a school with a new Headteacher that is on a rapid improvement journey? Are you passionate about Geography and would relish the opportunity to join a school which has a new Head of Geography with an aspirational and dynamic vision for the future? Would you like to work in a school with an established and effective ‘Disruption Free Classrooms’ policy so that your sole focus is on teaching and learning?
If so, please see attachments for further details or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal conversation about the post or visit to the school.
We are looking for a well-qualified, engaging and committed Teacher of Geography for September 2018
Salary: Inner London MPS/UPS
This is an excellent time to join a confident, ambitious and improving school. Our colleagues are highly motivated and highly committed to our journey of improvement. We will invest heavily in your professional development and we will keep our approach as simple as possible so that you can be at your very best professionally.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who can demonstrate:
- An incredibly strong moral purpose evidenced through unquestionable ambition for every single student.
- Substance and credibility as a teacher practitioner.
- Passion about their subject specialism.
- Potential and desire to continue to grow professionally and transform the life chances of our students and their families.
- Genuine commitment to teamwork as part of an ambitious curriculum team.
- A passion to improve opportunities for young people.
Haverstock is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Monday March 19th at noon.
Interviews will take place later that week.
24 Haverstock Hill,
Tel: 020 7267 0975 email: email@example.com
Headteacher: James Hadley