Full time but would welcome applications from people looking for a part time role or flexible working.
There will the possibility of additional responsibility for the right candidate.
Who we are?
Our Springwest culture is one of aspiration, progression and innovation. You will be supported in trying new things and taking risks to improve the life chances of our students. You will make a real difference to our young people. They need you! Job satisfaction doesn’t come any better than that.
We can only achieve our aims if we look after you as well as we look after our students.
At Springwest we are committed to:
- Flexibility: you will benefit from a well-planned academy calendar, an annual ‘thank you’ afternoon, two marking days, Wellbeing Weeks, flexible working arrangements and a 2.50pm finish every Friday.
- Time: The biggest impact on progress is simple – good teaching and learning. Everything else is peripheral. We will give you time to do this as well as additional time at key pressure points in the year.
- Realistic Accountability: We have the highest expectations but remain flexible by removing unnecessary checklists that allow you to do your job in a style that suits you. Expect streamlined reporting and assessment and well-planned directed time.
- Genuine support: Happy schools have happy teachers and that makes for happy schools. This involves listening to you carefully. Don’t take your work home.
We are ambitious for our community. This means our students AND our staff. We want you to become a future educational leader and it is our responsibility to help you make this happen.
- Advancement opportunities: when applying for future jobs you need to show experience and impact. You will be the recipient of high quality and well planned professional development opportunities throughout the year. You will also benefit from development opportunities across the Trust, the Hounslow Education Partnership and our local teaching alliance.
- Coaching and mentoring – each member of our staff can chose to be coached and mentored by a member of staff across the MAT allowing you to develop skills and career goals in areas of most interest to you.
The application form can also be downloaded from the vacancies section of the Springwest website: www.springwestacademy.org
Please contact Penny Davies for any information you need – by telephone on 0208 831 3007 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 25 June 2018
Successful candidates informed by: Tuesday 26 June 2018
Interviews will be held on: Monday 2 July 2018