Date posted: Start date: 1 September 2018/January 2019 Contract type: Full Time
Salary: Main or Upper Pay Scale includes London Fringe Allowance (£1101) p.a. Contract term: Permanent Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Required September 2018/January 2019
Main or Upper Pay Scale includes London Fringe Allowance (£1101) p.a.
2013 OFSTED Outstanding in all categories. "Students’ attitudes to learning are excellent. They come to school ready to learn and take a full and active role in the life of the school."
2017 St Martin’s School is the top mixed comprehensive school in Essex at GCSE.
2017 89% of students achieved grades 9-4 in both GCSE English and Maths and top 15% provider for A level nationally
Applications equally welcome from either specialists in the above subjects or candidates willing to teach all three subjects at KS3
• Average 25 students per class
• 61% of grades at A Level A* to B
• 82% Grade C/4 and above at GCSE
• Very popular: 1113 applications for 292 year 7 places
• All staff are provided with a school laptop
• Applications from NQTs are highly welcome
• Accelerated career progression available through the teachers’ main scale for experienced and/or outstanding teachers
• On-site subsidised accommodation currently available
Previous applicants need not apply
It is our policy to only recruit staff to permanent positions via a direct application, not through an agency placement.
Application pack available from Mrs L Knight, HR Assistant: 01277 238348 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Governing Body will ensure that all staff, job applicants, and students seeking admission to the school do not suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or belief, and are not disadvantaged by any other condition or requirement which cannot be shown to be justifiable