WE INVEST IN OUR STAFF:
ENJOY YOUR TEACHING
At Bourne Grammar School we know that support and appreciation brings the best out of staff and students alike. We invest in you, because we understand that our – Best Atmosphere, Best Support, Best Results – depends on your performance. Here at BGS, your efforts are recognised and valued, as are your aspirations. Rated “outstanding” by Ofsted, we strive at all times to be just that. Above all, we offer an environment in which you can enjoy your teaching, with staff and students who are genuinely grateful for your commitment.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Geography for September 2019. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated and energetic teacher to join our successful and well-resourced Geography Department.
The role will suit an experienced teacher with the ability to teach up to A-level, or a newly-qualified teacher who may not have the experience of teaching up to A-Level but must be able to demonstrate the ability and potential to teach our Sixth Form students.
The start date for this vacancy is 1 September 2019. A start date of 1 July 2019 will be available if an NQT is appointed.
Bourne Grammar School offers you students who are appreciative and genuinely want to learn.
We can also offer you:
· Very supportive colleagues
· Outstanding accommodation and facilities
· Excellent professional development and guidance
· A wide variety of clubs, trips, events and opportunities
· A large and highly successful Sixth Form
· A school committed to doing the best for its students
· Your own laptop
· No school duties (lunch, break, bus etc)
We want from you:
· Passion for your subject
· Creativity and enthusiasm
· Enjoyment in your teaching, wherever you are at in your career
· Teamwork within the department
· High expectations of yourself and pupils
· Good IT skills
South-West Lincolnshire offers:
· Affordable housing in a beautiful area
· Attractive town with easy access to London, Nottingham, Cambridge and Leicester from nearby Peterborough, all within an hour’s commute
· London is 45 minutes by train from Peterborough
· Outstanding schools at all ages
Expenses will be paid to all those interviewed
We welcome visits from prospective applicants. Arrangements can be made by telephoning Mrs Fiona Hill on 01778 422 288 or email email@example.com In any event please do not hesitate to make contact with Fiona by telephone and or email. We do all we can to ease the process for all applicants.
Go to our website for more information regarding the School: www.bourne-grammar.lincs.sch.uk
For an information pack and application form, please contact:
Mrs Fiona Hill, Bourne Grammar School
South Road, Bourne, Lincs PE10 9JE
Tel: 01778 422 288
Bourne Grammar School
recruits staff from all Sectors: Comprehensive, Selective and Independent.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all who work here to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.