In November 2015, Ofsted judged us to be an outstanding school in every category. We are an impressively resourced school where the emphasis is on learning and teaching, staff development and team work. Would you relish the opportunity to support us on our journey to go ‘beyond outstanding’?
• planning and teaching well-structured Geography lessons (KS3 / KS4)
• setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students
• adaptable and flexible
• a team player committed to excellence for all students
• managing behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning
We can offer you:
• a successful and forward looking school with stunning and unrivalled facilities;
• a professional, dedicated and supportive working environment;
• a supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team;
• a school renowned for outstanding professional development opportunities;
• a school community committed to Corporate Excellence.
Application Process: By the TES on-line form only, also accessible via a link on the school website.