Laureate Academy, part of Future Academies, seeks an experienced, inspirational leader confident in their subject with vision and drive to motivate and enthuse staff and pupils. The successful candidate should be a collaborative and experienced team player, with a passion about Geography across all key stages.
At Laureate Academy we are developing an academic culture where the highest standards are expected of staff and students. It is a dynamic and demanding school and one where students and staff are exceptionally well supported.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment.
• The opportunity to work within an innovative and ambitious family of schools.
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils.
• High quality facilities with excellent resources.
• Excellent CPD and opportunities for swift career progression, within the Academy and Trust.
You will be:
• Passionate about Geography and have excellent academic qualifications and thorough subject knowledge.
• Aligned with our educational vision and committed to a knowledge-led curriculum, with high ambitions for pupil attainment.
• An inspirational leader, with the capacity to develop excellence in others.
To apply, please download the information, or visit our website within www.futureacademies.org, under the Careers tab.
Please send the completed application form and supporting letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Future Academies reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Laureate Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.