Teacher of Girls PE
MPS or UPS salary scale
Required fixed term from 1 January – 31 August 2018
‘Are you a committed Girls PE teacher with high expectations, a passion for teaching and an ability to enthuse students?’
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic PE department.
· are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
· have a passion for PE
· can raise attainment through outstanding teaching and learning
· are willing to become involved in the extra-curricular PE activities at the school
then we would love to hear from you.
The role will also involve teaching Life and Morality for one hour a week to year 8 students.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1220 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
· visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
· visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 744 3835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 4th December 2017
We look forward to hearing from you.
‘The best from everyone, all of the time’
Light Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants