HINDLEY HIGH SCHOOL
Mornington Road, Hindley, Wigan, WN2 4LG
Tel: 01942 767704 Fax: 01942 748054
11 – 16 foundation comprehensive
Number on Roll 879
TEACHER OF GIRLS’ PHYSICAL EDUCATION
MPS from September 2018
An opportunity has arisen to join a highly effective and forward looking team in this successful school. We wish to appoint a highly motivated teacher of girls’ PE to join our busy and vibrant department. We are looking for a talented teacher with excellent subject knowledge of the PE curriculum who can teach across the full range of key stages and is committed to helping pupils maximise their potential and who will help further develop girls’ extra-curricular clubs.
Hindley High School is a popular, 11-16 mixed foundation comprehensive, committed to achieving excellent, relevant and accessible education. Applications are invited from colleagues who will:-
• be an excellent practitioner with high expectations
• inspire students and raise academic standards further
• excellent facilities for physical education, including a suite of specialist rooms and outstanding ICT and other resources
• a clear vision to develop the school further • enthusiastic and responsive students
• excellent relationships with parents and partner primary schools
• induction and continuing professional development.
Further information is available through our school’s website (www.hindleyhs.wigan.sch.uk)
Closing date: 12:00pm on Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Interview dates: long list selection process on Thursday 24th May 2018
successful candidates from day one on Friday 25th May 2018
This post is subject to enhanced DBS procedures.
Hindley High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.