We are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Teacher of Health & Social Care to join our successful Social Sciences team. The ability to offer Sociology, Psychology or KS3 Science would be an advantage and a willingness to work as part of the CPSHE team would be desirable. If you are passionate with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in these subject areas, we look forward to receiving your application.
Chosen Hill School is a thriving comprehensive academy, judged good by Ofsted in all categories. It is a large, popular and successful 11-18 Academy School situated in Churchdown half way between Cheltenham and Gloucester. We have around 1400 students on roll, of which 200 are in the Sixth Form. Chosen Hill is a happy school, where students, staff and parents work closely in partnership. There is an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
The ideal candidate will:
• be an outstanding teacher
• have excellent and current subject and pedagogical knowledge
• be innovative and inspirational in their teaching, and ambitious for their students
• be able to work collaboratively
We can offer you:
• The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school
• Effective support for Professional Development
• A friendly and supportive environment
• The opportunity to work with well-motivated students
Please see job description attached to this advertisement.
Further information can be viewed on the school website: www.chosen-hill.gloucs.sch.uk. Please complete the application form and email to the email address listed.
Closing date: Tuesday 20 February 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 7 March 2018