Teacher of Health and Social Care
Do you have a passion for Health and Social Care? Do you want to nurture the next generation of young adults to be the best version of themselves?
If you have answered yes to the questions above, we would love to meet you! Our students are looking for a teacher with a passion for Health and Social Care.
The Academy is recruiting for someone who shares our drive to engage and motivate every child to achieve their potential, who will play an important role in our unique and growing Academy. The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher of Health and Social Care, who will also play an important pastoral role in leading and Academic Mentoring (Tutor) group.
This is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or someone wishing to further develop their career as part of the Well-Being faculty strand, with opportunities for the right candidate to become a Specialist Leader of Education (SLE) or Aspirant Lead Practitioner/Lead Practitioner. This potential development would mean you would play a key role in further developing the curriculum and pedagogy in Well-Being across the Academy/Teaching School Alliance.
What we offer:
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Department
- A collaborative working environment
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
For more information or to arrange a visit to the Academy, Sam Smith (HR Administrator/PA to the Principal) would be delighted to hear from you! You can contact her on 02087519830 or email HR@rivers-aspirations.org
Closing date/Interviews commencing: 23rd May 2019, interviews commencing 24th May 2019
Aspirations are committed to safeguarding and undertake pre-employment checks in accordance with DfE requirements.