Scott Medical and Healthcare College in Plymouth are looking for a Health and Social Care teacher of to join our ambitious new 13 – 19 school specialising in medicine and healthcare. This is our ‘flagship’ subject, the most popular with all our students. You will need to have the knowledge, skills and creativity to be an outstanding teacher, and the ability to teach your specialism at both Level 2 and Level 3.
If you have a focus on raising student attainment and a passion for Health and Social Care and are looking to work in an environment that values the learning of students we would welcome an application from you.
- Working to contribute to raising student achievement in Health and Social Care
- Teach Health and Social Care curriculum across the ability range to 13 – 19 year olds
- Teach Health and Social Care to top students at level 2 and level 3
- Contribute to enrichment activities within the school and in medicine and healthcare
We can offer you
- A new purpose built specialist school (new building opening summer 2018)
- A new professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff
- Enthusiastic community of KS4 and KS5 students who are focused on their learning in order to become healthcare workers of the future
- An outstanding continuing professional development programme
- Package of staff benefits
Applications from NQTs and experienced staff will be equally valued.
Scott College is part of the Inspiring Schools Partnership. Inspiring Schools Partnership committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS)disclosure.
For an application form and further details please visit our website www.scottcollege.co.uk
To find out more about Scott College visit www.scottcollege.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 12.00 26th February 2018
Please send completed applications to email@example.com