Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now firmly on the journey to becoming outstanding. We are seeking an outstanding History Teacher from September 2018 who either has some experience of teaching English or who is keen to develop this. Full support will be given. You will be required to teach History at all abilities across KS3/KS4 to the highest standard and to make a positive difference to school life and to teach English as appropriate to your experience. This role offers excellent opportunities for the right candidate to work within two thriving and supportive departments. You must be able use a range of teaching strategies to inspire and motivate our students and demonstrate a commitment to sharing best practice with colleagues in your departments and across the wider school.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
- Believes in young people
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom
- Is passionate about teaching and is keen to improve standards across all year groups
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise students achievements even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
For further information and to apply please visit our website www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies Please download an application form and once completed send to email@example.com
Closing date: 10am, Monday 18 June 2018.
Interviews: Wednesday 20 June 2018, however we reserve the right to close applications early should a suitable applicant apply.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.