Teacher of History and Humanities
· Inner London Pay Scale
· ATA Allowance £1000
· 2% Attendance Bonus
· Possible Recruitment Incentive
· Onsite fitness and cardio suite
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified professional to teach History and Humanities from September 2018. The successful candidate will be able to teach History at all Key Stages, with History offered at A-Level and at IB in the Sixth From. This post provides an excellent opportunity to work in a high-quality, well-resourced and supportive environment and be a part of a highly motivated and visionary team of teachers. The post is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Ashcroft Technology Academy:
· is graded an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) with high standards of behaviour
· is a highly successful and heavily over-subscribed school in Putney, south west London
· provides excellent quality and well-resourced facilities
· 84% English and Maths GCSE at grade 4 or better in 2017, with 58% of the cohort gaining the EBACC.
· has the highest performing Sixth Form in the Borough of Wandsworth for the past 4 years
· offers both A-Levels and the International Baccalaureate in the sixth form
· offers excellent opportunities for career development with a comprehensive NQT programme
· is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
If you would like to be a part of this team, further details and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it as soon as you are ready but no later than noon on Monday 23 April 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where we find suitable applications and so we advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible as we may choose to interview shortly after receipt.
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance. ATA safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. ATA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from minority groups. The school also has full disabled access.