Teacher of History and/or Geography
MPS Outer London
Closing Date is Thursday 25th April 2019
(With potential career progression to become a lead practitioner and/or Specialist Leader in Education)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate Teacher of History and/or Geography to join us at Rivers Academy. You would be joining a team who enjoy developing a real love for History and/or Geography in students.
The world needs our children to have a deep understanding of our history and our world in order to learn from our mistakes and to mould their future.
Do you have a passion for History and/or Geography? Do you want to nurture the next generation of young adults to be the best version of themselves?
If you have answered yes to the questions above, we would love to meet you! Our students are looking for a teacher with a passion for History and/or Geography.
What we offer:
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Humanities Department
- A collaborative working environment
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
For more information or to arrange a visit to the Academy, Sam Smith (HR Administrator/PA to the Principal) would be delighted to hear from you! You can contact her on 02087519830 or email HR@rivers-aspirations.org
Aspirations are committed to safeguarding and undertake pre-employment checks in accordance with DfE requirements.