Hamstead Hall is a highly successful, heavily oversubscribed 11 – 18 Academy.
The Directors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of History to further support the very high achievements of the department.
It is a friendly academy and we value our links with the local community.
What sort of department will you be joining….
- Excellent, committed and supportive staff
- High expectations of students promoting positive attitudes and behaviour
- Large number of students study History at GCSE and A Level
- Suited specialist teaching rooms
- Commitment to standards of excellence in every aspect of education
- We view staff development as a central part of academy improvement
- We have fully integrated support and training procedures for new staff and NQTs
For further details and application form contact Pam Mole, PA to the Executive Principals, or Nicki Ayres, Head of History, to arrange an informal visit to see the academy.
Closing Date: Wednesday 18 April 2018 3.30 pm at the latest