TEACHER OF HISTORY
Salary Details: Main Scale
Job Term: 1.0 FTE
Appointment Type: ESTABLISHED
We are seeking to appoint an effective and committed History teacher. This is an excellent opportunity for an effective teacher looking to broaden their experience and further develop their skills to join our school and be part of a vibrant community school where every person matters.
The person we appoint will:
- Demonstrate the ability to teach outstanding, engaging lessons.
- Contribute significantly to developing pedagogy in an improving faculty.
- Be forward-looking, innovative with aspiration for further professional enhancement.
- Be committed to pedagogical developments amongst his or her peers.
- Challenge students to be their best.
- Build resilient, confident learners who understand what success looks like.
Heritage High School places a strong emphasis on the welfare and safeguarding of its students. This post provides access to children and/or vulnerable adults, therefore candidates will be required to undertake a DBS Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Any further details can be obtained by contacting Mrs A Lindley, School Business Manager, on 01246 810259 or via email email@example.com and be the closing date stated below.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd March 2018
Provisional Interview Date: Week Commencing 12th March 2018
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.