Teacher of History
NQTs welcome to apply
Fixed term until the end of July 2018
Culcheth High School is a purpose built, successful and over-subscribed school and we are now looking to appoint a motivated and skilled Teacher of History. Applications from experienced and newly qualified colleagues are welcome. The position is available as soon as possible and is fixed term until the end of July. The position could become permanent.
We are looking for a full time teacher who is:
· passionate about their subject and able to deliver outstanding lessons that are exciting, engaging and inclusive
· able to motivate and inspire students to raise attainment across all ability ranges
· a highly motivated and positive professional with strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
Culcheth High School is:
· a popular and oversubscribed school, easily accessible on the outskirts of Warrington
· a highly successful school with GCSE grades well above the national average
· a fabulous purpose built facility with outstanding teaching rooms and technology
· a friendly environment with motivated students and supportive parents
Further details can be found in our recruitment pack, which is available on our website www.culchethhigh.org.uk Closing date for applications is Wednesday 28th February 2018 at 12 noon.