Due to the continued expansion of Network International School we are seeking to appoint a range of full time creative and inspirational teachers from August 2018.
In August 2016 & 2017 our Year 11 & Year 6 students’ progress was equivalent to Outstanding Schools progress in the UK.
Are you interested in working in a unique international school and sharing in its exciting future as Myanmar develops rapidly as a country over the new few years, then please apply for the position below.
Teacher of History
Applications from teachers who could offer KS3 Art or Science as a secondary subject would be particularly welcome.
Successful candidates will be:
- Outstanding teachers
- Passionate about developing the whole child
- Unrelenting in their belief of the potential of children
- Up to date with curriculum developments
- A fluent English speaker
- Two Year Contract
- Competitive salaries based on experience and skills
- One return air fare per year
- Monthly Rental Allowance
- Health Insurance
- An international community
- A Continuing Professional Development Programme
- 100% school fees remission for dependent children
- Visa run allowance in terms 1, 2 & 3
Network International School is committed to the protection and safety of its students and to promoting their welfare. To that end identity, security and medical checks will be required from the successful applicant. The school is also an employer committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications regardless of age, gender or ethnicity.
Your written application
We hope that after reading the information pack you will want to apply for the post advertised.
Please send your CV with a supporting statement, addressing the Person Specification to email@example.com.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to visit the school please contact Tracey Westwood at email@example.com