Teacher of History
Required from September 2018
MPS or UPS salary scale (£22,917 - £38,633 per annum).
An R&R allowance may be available for a suitable candidate.
‘Are you passionate about History? Are you committed to ensuring that every student achieves their full potential?
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic Humanities Faculty.
· are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
· have a passion for History
· can raise attainment in History through outstanding teaching and learning
· are willing to become involved in the extra-curricular History activities at the school
then we would love to hear from you.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
· visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
· visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 744 3835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am on Wednesday 25 April 2018
Interview Date: Week Commencing: Monday 30 April 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.