Teacher of History
Full Time (0.8 FTE considered), Permanent
At the Wilton Campus we seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
Are you looking for a teaching post that offers enjoyment, excellent CPD opportunities (up to 15 days per annum), professional challenge and a supportive environment that allows you to teach students who have a desire to excel in their learning?
Could you join our team of outstanding teachers and raise student attainment even further?
Are you hard working, conscientious and passionate about teaching?
We could be the school for you!
The Trustees at this small, successful independent school are seeking to appoint a qualified, enthusiastic, effective classroom practitioner to join our team of dedicated Teaching and Support Staff.
Applicants should be passionate about raising student achievement and ensuring every student reaches their potential.
- Be an enthusiastic and experienced Key Stage 3-5 Teacher or NQT
- Be able to support students in reaching their full potential, including employing a range of intervention strategies
- Be interested in Self-Directed Learning and be open to different pedagogical approaches
- Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values
- Enjoy being part of a supportive and progressive team
- Be willing to engage in continued professional development
- Excellent working environment with good resources
- A professional team culture
- Students that are keen to excel
- A supportive community and parents
- Attractive and competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications - salary and benefits are based on the Trust’s own scale and are representative of attracting the highest quality professionals
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience through continued professional development
- Professional support from Focus Learning Trust, via our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
Please visit our website http://wilton.focus-school.com/ or for more information about Focus Schools please visit www.focuschool.com
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged to appreciate the supportive learning environment available. For an informal conversation or to arrange a visit please contact the Head Teacher on 01722 741910.
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust who provides direction and support to over 25 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure and successful references.