Staffordshire University Academy is seeking to appoint an innovative and ambitious teacher of humanities who can enthuse, motivate and challenge students to achieve their best. You will be working in a highly supportive environment. All of our departments are committed to continually improving the quality of teaching and learning and raising the standards of all students at SUA.
This opportunity would suit an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge or a newly qualified teacher. The post would suit a teacher qualified to teach history and/or geography with the flexibility of delivering in other subjects across humanities. This post could attract a recruitment and retention allowance for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated humanities team. You will work alongside an enthusiastic Director of Humanities who has a strong vision for developing the subjects further.
Do you have:
• High aspirations and a proven track record of delivering effective lessons where students are able to make at least good progress
• A passion for working with young people
• A desire to ensure all groups of students are suitably motivated and challenged
• The passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people
• The desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement
• The ability to use and apply technology in lessons to support teaching and learning
In return we can offer:
• Genuinely exciting career development opportunities in a growing and successful academy
• Supportive, experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
• Additional unique CPD opportunities provided by Staffordshire University
• Excellent facilities including classrooms equipped with the latest audio visual technology For more information please contact Miss Claire Simpson P.A. to the Principal& SLT at email@example.com or visit our website: www.suacademy.co.uk Tel: 01543 224654.