ABC Teachers are recruiting for a ‘good’ school based in Sandwell for a Humanities teacher to start September 2019.
You will need to be a History, Geography or RE specialist with a second humanities subject that you can deliver at KS3 and KS4. The role is for the Autumn term with the possibility of the extending into the spring term.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 481 2231 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
• Teaching History, Geography or RE at GCSE.
• Provide excellence as a leading classroom practitioner and inspire and motivate pupils.
• Improve and maintain the quality of teaching and learning in his/her departmental area.
• Be part of the process of curriculum development ensuring that it reflects the schools aims and meets the current and future needs of all pupils.
• Teaching of History, Geography or RE throughout the school and the implementation of the curriculum.
• To raise the profile of Humanities across the school.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold a degree or have suitable experience PGCE/QTS
• Have recent experience working with Children in the UK (essential)
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 481 2231 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.