Teacher of Information Technology
TPS (Outer London)
Required: January 2020
Part-time and Full-time applications are welcome
We are seeking to appoint a committed, innovative and enthusiastic professional. You will be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning through the delivery of motivating and well-planned lessons. You will be a reflective practitioner who is creative, research-engaged and unwavering in having high expectations of all pupils. The post will appeal to recently qualified teachers, or experienced teachers with a strong track record.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a rigorous approach to the delivery of ICT across both KS3 and KS4;
• Be enthusiastic about the subject with the ability to inspire, develop and encourage independence and resilience in our pupils;
• Have outstanding classroom management skills, high expectations and a commitment to the best possible outcomes for all students;
• Have experience of providing successful intervention for underperforming pupils.
We can offer you:
• A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn;
• Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills.
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff.
Emerson Park is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 school in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in pleasant surroundings on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both countryside and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The academy has a traditional ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
Applications can be submitted online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs and locating this vacancy. If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs Beney.
Closing date for applications is Monday 14th October.