The School has a motivated and talented team of staff who are committed to providing a broad and balanced curriculum. The school aim for children to develop socially and academically. The school are striving to become a first rate educational environment, with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up to date resources available.
The successful candidate will have the drive and passion to make ICT challenging and engaging for students across key stages 3, 4 and 5. You will need to build upon a strong foundation and lead the department to greater successes.
The school are looking for a teacher that has a genuine passion for teaching and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure that their pupils achieve and enjoy their time at school. The ideal candidate will have fresh ideas and a unique approach to learning.
Why ABC Teachers?
· FREE Registration
· FREE DBS
· Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
· *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
· Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
· Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
· A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
· Flexibility to work on the days you choose
· Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
· Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We get jobs like this coming in on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.