We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic Teacher of ICT to join us from January 2019. The position will suit a well-motivated, highly qualified teacher, with the desire to meet the challenge of inspiring our students.
The successful candidate will be able to teach ICT to students of all abilities across Key Stages 3 to 5. You will be committed to raising standards at all levels; delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through your passion for the subject. This is a full-time position teaching our Senior Girls and Sixth Form.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS obtained in the appropriate age range
- Experienced in teaching ICT through KS3 to KS5, with the ability to teach GCSE, A Level and BTEC
- Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team
Above all you need to like children, to want the very best for them and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child – including all learners – and achieving high standards, within a creative, broad and innovative curriculum.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00 pm on Monday 15 October 2018. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.