Part Time Permanent
Commencing as soon as possible
Do you have a passion for ICT?
Do you want to share it with others?
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity to shape and develop your career?
Then St Peter's Catholic Voluntary Academy is the place for you! We are offering an exciting opportunity for qualified and enthusiastic person who has a thirst for learning.
The ideal candidate will
have excellent subject knowledge
- be able to combine academic rigour and achievement with a passion for the subject
- have a proven track record of high expectations to motivate and challenge all students to achieve the highest possible outcomes.
- be able to lead with integrity and enthusiasm
- be an engaging and forward thinking teacher
We can offer you:
- a passionate commitment to professional learning
- the opportunity to work with enthusiastic students who are hungry for academic challenge
- opportunities for career progression
St Peter's is renowned locally for its caring atmosphere and respectful welcoming students. With student's futures at the heart of our mission we enable students to learn and teachers to teach in our culture of high expectations and compassion. This is a great time to join us.
If you would like any further details on this position, to schedule a visit to St Peter's or to return a completed application form please contact Miss K Hall via email at email@example.com or on 01642 453462.
Application forms and job specification details are available on our website
Closing Date 1 December 2017