Vinschool is seeking dynamic, dedicated and experienced teachers of Information and Communication Technology to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach Information and Communication Technology at Primary and Secondary school levels. The course of study follows the relevant Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum. Successful applicants will be suitably qualified and experienced, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
· Teaching Information and Communication Technology to students according to the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum.
· Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
· Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
· Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
· Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development and health.
· Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
· Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
· Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
· Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
· Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Teaching qualification/licence/certification as applicable
Preference will be given to those graduating with honors or holding a Master’s degree.
Experience and/or interest in teaching discrete Information and Communication Technology
in Primary or Secondary school settings.
Experience of Cambridge International Examinations is desired, but not essential.
DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional background screening may be required in accordance with child protection and safeguarding expectations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
· Fluent level English speaker
· Strong presentation, communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations and team work.
· Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted and positive outlook.