Do you want to be part of a dynamic, passionate and hardworking team? Are you highly motivated and looking for opportunities to broaden your experience and advance your career?
We are looking for an Outstanding Classroom Teacher with an opportunity to become a leading practitioner, sharing their expertise and supporting the professional development of others.
• Be committed to raising attainment and achievement
• Have high expectations of all pupils
• Be able to create a stimulating and well organised learning environment
• have the ability to develop potential in others
• have flair and vision to develop and implement new initiatives
• be an effective leader of people and change management
• ideally have experience of teaching year 6 and preparation for SATs examinations
In return we can offer you:
• Strong, supportive leadership, who will scaffold you in your progression to middle leadership
• Internal training programmes developed by The Schools Trust
• the opportunity to help shape the future direction of the school
• a recognised and strong commitment to continuing professional development
• Leadership opportunities across core subjects may be available
You are expected to work with students aged 9-13 years (Years 5-8), thus gaining combined primary and secondary experience.
This is a magical age group to teach and we have the privilege of building effective long-lasting foundations for lifelong learning. We are part of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust (ODST) which enables us to offer a wide range of networking and developmental opportunities across multiple schools within the Multi-Academy trust.
St Peter’s CE School is on an exciting upward trajectory of rapid school improvement. We have just been awarded Ofsted 'Good' status and we are very proud of our achievements.
We encourage you to visit us to see how you can contribute to our school development and student progress and attainment.
Please apply using the application form from our website www.stpetersceschool.org or contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Ravi Matharu by Email: email@example.com or call the school office on 01753 866253.
St Peter’s Church of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.